Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Clarification on Copyright

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Yukon23's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay I now this the most popular question going but How long is it before a piece of text gets out of copyright so I can use it for free is it 50, 70 or 100 years? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. smile

    ------------------
    "We just rolled up a snowball and tossed it into Hell. Now we'll see if it has a chance" - Ethan Hunt from M:I-2

  2. #2
    Inactive Member GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Once the author has died, and it has not been passed on as part of his estate - its free to all and sundrie.


    IF it has been passed on or they arnt dead, then you pay to play.

    I could be wrong, but thats half the fun isnt it.

    regards

    ------------------
    Grizz:

    Remember lads. its only illeagal if you loose in court

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •